Our Lady of Peace is a non-profit Catholic organization composed of Medicare-Certified Hospice Residence, Community Hospice, and Home Health Care. We offer a variety of employment opportunities.
As an employee of Our Lady of Peace, you are a member of a respected and valued care team. We believe it is our duty to provide care, comfort and compassion to those in need regardless of their social, religious, or economic status.
Our talented staff includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, social workers, dietitians, activities specialists, pastoral care specialists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, maintenance workers, housekeepers, and culinary workers.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our Lady of Peace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mail completed application to:
Our Lady of Peace // Attn: Human Resources
2076 St. Anthony Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
Residential Hospice CNA Casual/On-Call
Our Lady of Peace Residential Hospice is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for casual/on-call positions for in-patient End of Life Care. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of End of Life Care experience to qualify and must have a current Minnesota CNA registration. TMA certification a plus. Candidates must possess a high level of team capabilities and excellent communication skills.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Dietary Aide Part Time
Our Lady of Peace Hospice Care is currently seeking a Part -Time Dietary Aide to join our team! In this role, you will help serve meals, stock, and wash dishes. Part-Time (up to 32 hrs/wk) 10am – 6:30pm. Flexible hours including every other weekend. This position is benefit eligible.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prior restaurant or healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
- Uses proper food preparation techniques to ensure food safety.
- Ensures that the kitchen area is safe and maintained according to state and local sanitary standards.
- Cleans up after meals.
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following facility procedures. Clean dishwashing area, food serving areas and equipment.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required. Serve meals to resident’s trays following facility procedures. Bus tables and prepare dishes for washing. Clean dining room tables and chairs as needed. Sweep and clean dining room area. Set tables for the next meal. Focus on good customer service in regard to food service. Works as part of the Food Services team to ensure smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen. Adheres to prescribed safety and sanitation practices and procedures. Performs similar or related duties as required or directed.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org