Our Lady of Peace is a non-profit Catholic organization composed of Medicare-Certified Hospice Residence, Community Hospice, and Home Health Care. We offer a variety of employment opportunities.
As an employee of Our Lady of Peace, you are a member of a respected and valued care team. We believe it is our duty to provide care, comfort and compassion to those in need regardless of their social, religious, or economic status.
Our talented staff includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, social workers, dietitians, activities specialists, pastoral care specialists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, maintenance workers, housekeepers, and culinary workers.
Our Lady of Peace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Residential Hospice CNA Casual/On-Call
Our Lady of Peace Residential Hospice is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for casual/on-call positions for in-patient End of Life Care. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of End of Life Care experience to qualify and must have a current Minnesota CNA registration. TMA certification a plus. Candidates must possess a high level of team capabilities and excellent communication skills.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Technician with a Grade C Low Pressure Boilers License
Our Lady of Peace Residential Hospice is looking for a part-time Maintenance Technician to assist with the routine maintenance tasks of the facility. Must have a Grade C Low Pressure Boilers License (Special Class accepted). Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and sufficient command of English along with the reading skills necessary to understand and communicate information needed to perform duties. Must have a valid MN. driver’s license and a clean driving record. A basic working knowledge of plumbing and electrical is needed. Must have basic computer skills to monitor the HVAC system and wireless Residential call-light system.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Clinical Nurse Educator
Our Lady of Peace is looking for a Clinical Nurse Educator in a part time (20-25hr/week) capacity. This role will act as a clinical coach for all new Hospice and Home Care professional staff, playing a key role in their clinical orientation and training as well as develop and coordinate ongoing education and competency evaluations for all Our Lady of Peace staff in alignment with the organization’s standards of care. Must have a current MN registered nurse license with 3 years professional experience, at least one of which is in hospice, home care or palliative care.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Hospice Home Health Aide (full-time)
Our Lady of Peace Community Hospice is seeking a Home Health Aide for a full-time patient End of Life Care position. Candidates must have a current Minnesota HHA or CNA license. Candidates must be CPR Certified and have reliable transportation. Previous home care experience is required. This position is benefit eligible and we reimburse for mileage. Candidates must possess a high level of team capabilities and excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Evening Prep Cook/ Dietary Aide Full Time
We are currently seeking a Full -Time Prep Cook / Dietary Aide to join our team! In this role, you will help prepare dinner meals, serve, stock, and wash dishes. Full Time (32-40 hrs/wk) 10am – 6:30pm / Flexible, including every other weekend.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prior restaurant or healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Assists the cook with food preparation.
- Uses proper food preparation techniques to ensure food safety.
- Ensures that the kitchen area is safe and maintained according to state and local sanitary standards.
- Cleans up after meals.
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following facility procedures. Clean dishwashing area, food serving areas and equipment.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required. Serve meals to resident’s trays following facility procedures. Bus tables and prepare dishes for washing. Clean dining room tables and chairs as needed
- Sweep and clean dining room area. Set tables for the next meal. Focus on good customer service in regard to food service. Works as part of the Food Services team to ensure smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen. Adheres to prescribed safety and sanitation practices and procedures.
- Performs similar or related duties as required or directed.
Hourly Pay: $14.00 to $16.00/hour Depending on Experience
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org