- This event has passed.
Advanced Planning Seminar
April 10, 2018 @ 9:00 am–10:30 am
As our world gets more complicated to live in, dying becomes more complicated, too.
Wills, trusts, Social Security beneﬁts, power of attorney for medical or ﬁnancial issues, types of burials traditional or cremation, Advanced Care Directives, VA beneﬁts. The list goes on, and it can be intimidating. Join us for an informal, educational seminar that answers your questions and gives you the facts you need about end-of-life issues.
In partnership with The Catholic Cemeteries, our featured speakers will discuss these important issues.
- Laura Zdychnec – Elder Law Attorney
- Michael O’Halloran – Owner/Director O’Halloran & Murphy Funeral Home
- Gary Pearson – Pre-Planning Consultant O’Halloran & Murphy Funeral Home
- Deacon Gregg Miller – The Catholic Cemeteries
- A Parish Priest from the community will be available for Q & A
RSVP by April 6th!
Coffee, juice & pastries provided